Monday 7 March 2011

Pearfect

So the birthday card was a hit! I think it got the love across...
Now on to another piece of this stamp set 'Mayberry.' I admit I didn't really like this set at first. I didn't know what to do with it. But once I got started it became so versatile that I find myself using it so much! Here are a couple examples of what variety you can get out of one stamp set - keep in mind that the last card was from the same set as well.
I love the new Badge Buttons that you can stamp onto, creating the flower embellishment. I also used the new Colour-Ready Craft Borders to separate the patterened paper and solid cardstock (Mayberry paper pack). You'll just have to come to one of my classes if you want to know how I got the two different colours on my pear.
Here is the next variation of the same stamps.

I just love this one! The last card was more fun and this one more elegant. It didn't take very long to make at all and it could be used for so many occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment