Tuesday 1 March 2011

My First "Gathering" Card Night

Last Saturday was my first night teaching five people to make one of my cards. I was nervous of course but I already had all the materials organized and ready. Besides wishing I had a bigger table, everyone did a beautiful job and I'm very proud of them. They learned a lot of techniques such as first and second generation stamping, inking, ripping, distressing, and adding embellishments. I think it went well and we even had time to do a mini card at the end. I hope everyone went home happy and satisfied. Here is the card we made:
We used the new Lucky patterned paper as well as the stamp sets from the Lucky workshop kit and Enjoy Life. We all have men in our life (for good or bad hehe) and I thought it would be nice to show a card that isn't covered in pink and flowers, making it more versatile for everyone. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment