Tuesday 1 March 2011

My Hobby, My Business

Given that I am head over heels in love with my hobby right now and I'm not getting much "real" work, I decided to become a consultant for Close To My Heart scrapbook products. In this way, I can get friends and people with a shared interest of being creative and having a good time together for some fun AND I get to show off my love for the product and my creations. I can share my passion with others and show them how easy it is to do themselves. Thus far I am thoroughly enjoying myself! Here are a few of my creations:
There can never be enough birthday cards in this world and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stamp set I used to make the bug and his little flying trails, called A Little Buzz. Unfortunately the paper I used is no longer available but not to worry for my next masterpiece using the same stamp is next!
"Faster. Simpler. Easier." is the Close To My Heart motto and this card is no exception. With the beautiful new Mayberry patterened paper, this card didn't take long to do at all once the bugs were carefully cut out. This card would suit all different occassions and people young or old. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sarah! Your blog inspires me! I love your cards, and I love those bug stamps! Do you know where I might be able to buy them? Also, what is this company "Close To My Heart" I've never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, Thanks for reading my blog and loving my cards! Close To My Heart is a company dedicated to the scrapbooking and stamping community. They sell all the wonderful products that I am obsessed with such as patterned and cardstock paper, numerous stamp sets and inks, embellishments (buttons, ribbons, brads, etc) as well as all the tools to do the techniques I use. Everything is colour coordinated and easy to use. I love it!
    I am trying to think of a way I can get the product out to you (and still have it go on my commission ;)).
    If you want to find out more just visit www.ctmh.com
    Miss you as always!

    ReplyDelete