Friday 25 March 2011

Heart 2 Heart Challenge

My first Heart 2 Heart challenge! I'm a little nervous...

Now here is a card I love! This one blows the last ones I did out of the water. Thanks to my friend Shannon for being about to "pop" soon, I needed to make this card for her anyway (Shannon, if you're reading this stop right now and go away - you can see it later!) This card came easily and I don't really want to give it away...but it's alright as I know it's going to a good home and I could make another.

This card is a perfect example of the great benefit of CTMH's acrylic see-through stamps. Believe it or not, I realized I don't have one stamp with the word 'baby' on it. So I ended up using letters here and there from words on another set. This required a fair amount of being able to see which letter I was inking where, without adding unwanted extras. Don't you just love this cute little lion!? (Sorry Shannon, no giraffe).



All products CTMH unless otherwise noted.
Paper: Topstitch
Stamps: Life's A Jungle, Dainty Thoughts
Ink: Garnet
Ribbon from somewhere that I don't remember. If you read my previous post, you will realize I must have a lot of ribbon stashed up and you are correct!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet, sweet! Love all the ribbon & that cute lion! Those are the best cards to give (the ones you don't want to!). Thanks for playing at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! I also love all the fun ribbon! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at H2H! I hope you will join us again next week! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ribbon around the circle. I will definitely have to try this on a card soon. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lion's ribbon mane! Adorable card. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to be nervous, Sarah - your card is awesome! Perfect for a boy or girl. Love your ribbon detail - thanks for playing at H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah,
    I know how you feel about loving your cards and then having to give them away. Your friend will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea of using the ribbon around the lion. Very cute card and I am sure your friend will be excited when she gets it. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete