Sunday 20 March 2011

More Than Cards

I wanted everyone to know that I do more than just making cards. When I became a Close To My Heart consultant I decided I better get my scrapbook a little more finished. I had a number of layouts already finished but they were lacking in pictures. Thank goodness for kids!! In adding my pictures, I again realized how awesome this hobby of mine is! I can't stop taking pictures now and keep imagining new layouts in my head to put them in. Here is one of the ones I recently finished.


I created this using all CTMH products. Love the layout (design not actually by me). Love the embellishments. Love it! One can never have enough love. Sorry about the flash from my camera.

If you're interested in keeping your memories safe, creative and beautiful like this one, give me a shout. I can do a workshop for you and some friends upon request. I am always excited to share my passion with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment