Sunday 15 May 2011

Life is Good

Well it's been another busy roller-coaster week. I have been working lots (16 hours last Saturday!) and Moose (my boyfriend/illegitimate husband/or whatever you would like to call him) has been home with the kids. Nice to trade places once in a while... With that, baseball and other unmentionables, I was hard-pressed to find time for any of my creative needs. But then my latest CTMH orders came in the mail...!!
I just got the beautiful Miracle Level 2 paper pack as well as a few new stamp sets and I couldn't wait to use them. I've been eyeing the Treetops set forever! Just love it. Here is the card I made today while my little one was napping.



All products are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: Colonial White, Chocolate
Pattern Paper: Miracle
Stamps: Treetops, True Happiness
Ink: Olive, Chocolate
Embellishments: Chocolate Ribbon, Assorted Green Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment