Monday 2 May 2011

Blessed Magnifique Style

So for my latest Gathering I decided to save everyone the pain-staking effort of lots of intricate cutting (remember the trees!). I just had to use Close To My Heart's scallop punch though and it wasn't too hard to get April's stamp of the month in there as well, which is perfect for using the Second Generation technique. Last time with my sentiment of Best Wishes, everyone chose to do Happy Birthday instead so this time I did Happy Birthday and almost everyone chose something else again! Just can't win sometimes... :)




All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: Colonial White, Chocolate, Sky
Pattern Paper: Magnifique
Stamps: Blessed, Dainty Thoughts
Ink: Pacifica, Chocolate
Embellishments: Floral, Colonial White Brad, Colonial White Ribbon (yes, finally CTMH ribbon!), Glitz Glitter Gel
Special Tools: Scallop Punch, Corner Rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment