Sunday 8 May 2011

Just for Fun

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! The best part of my day was receiving the news that I made it in the Top Ten for April at the Heart 2 Heart challenge blog with my spring flowers card! Yay!

Now for today's business... The idea for this card popped into my head the other night as I was supposed to be sleeeeeping but of course I ended up putting most of it together instead. Lots of tea required the next day! I thought this card would be a good way of showing how one can use up all their pieces of scrap ribbon. I went with the happy birthday sentiment as it seems to be the time of year for birthdays - oh wait, it's always that time of year! Hope you like it and thanks for visiting!




All products are CTMH unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: Colonial White, Chocolate, Smoothie
Pattern Paper: Mayberry
Stamps: Playful Flourishes, Dainty Thoughts
Ink: Olive and Garden Green
Embellishments: Olive buttons, Colonial White Ribbon, Chocolate Ribbon, and other ribbons from unknown origins.

No comments:

Post a Comment