Monday 5 March 2012

H2H, Mojo Monday & B's Birthday

Well I did manage to make this card on time for my step-daughter Bailey's 9th birthday luckily, even if I'm a little late for the challenges of the week. Heart 2 Heart was an inspiration challenge to be drawn from the picture below, and I co-ordinated it with Mojo Monday's sketch, also shown below.



I love the colours and although it may not be quite old enough for a 9-year-old... she is turning into such a kind, caring, independant little lady that I thought it suited her well enough. Happy Birthday B!



All products CTMH unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: White Daisy, Crystal Blue
Pattern Paper: Magnifique
Ink: Pacifica
Stamp Set: Celebration
Embellishments: Brown brads, Kraft Borders, Blue flowers

2 comments:

  1. You are quite a multi-tasker! Very pretty card and I'm sure your daughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the details on your card. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete