Friday 30 March 2012

Birthday Cards

I had an order for a couple of birthday cards which was great because it gave me a kick in the creative pants! The only guideline was to make one of them fish themed. I used Liquid Glass to create the bubble-type effect on the happy birthday sentiment as well as to add a bit of shine to my fish. And so here it is...



All products are CTMH unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: White Daisy, Lagoon, Creme Brulee
Pattern Paper: Footloose
Stamp Set: Hot Diggity, Dainty Thoughts
Ink: Lagoon, Sunset, Goldrush
Embellishments: Creme Brulee Baker's Twine, Liquid Glass
Googly eyes from Walmart

I finally managed to use my Remarkable Wreath stamp set here that I have been eyeing up forever but hadn't got around to using yet. Love it! Sorry about the picture cut-off on this one (it's late). I popped up my sentiment here with 3D foam tape and added a little bling here and there for some extra pizazz. Thanks for looking. Enjoy!



All products CTMH unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: White Daisy, Indian Corn Blue
Pattern Paper: Pemberley
Stamp Set: Remarkable Wreath, Dainty Thoughts
Ink: Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, Desert Sand
Embellishments: Bling Assortment, Sparkles, Designer Ribbon
Stickles not CTMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment