Monday 27 June 2011

Mojo Monday and H2H Colour Challenge

I was looking at the cards I've done in the past few months and I realized there were only about three or four of them that didn't have any green in them. Wow, green is such a versatile colour! I'm not sick of green yet but I was glad for Heart 2 Heart's colour challenge this week which did not include green at all. The required colours for the challenge were as follows:


Now, I didn't actually have any Barn Red so I hope it's ok that I used Cranberry instead. Very patriotic colours for those in the good ol' US of A.
I also thought I'd get in on some Mojo Monday this week so here is the design sketch to follow:


Ahh, it's so nice to be off work this week and getting some of my creative juices flowing onto paper instead of just in my head. Now if only I could be getting paid at the same time... Ok and here is my masterpiece!




All products are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: Bamboo, Colonial White
Pattern Paper: Lucky, Magnifique
Stamp Set: Hot Diggity (this one is just so fun!)
Ink: Cranberry, Outdoor Denim
Embellishments: Canvas Badge, Blue Button, Red Brads, Hemp, and the red ribbon was in my stash from Who Knows Where. Oh and googly eyes from WalMart.

Thanks so much for visiting and for all your comments!! :)

10 comments:

  1. Sarah - this is SO cute!! I love that you popped up just bits and pieces of the images - thanks for playing along at H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little critters! I'm off to check out all of your green cards. For some reason I don't use as much green as I'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I have this stamp and haven't used it much...I thing I'll pull it out...thanks for the inspiration Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, I like the distressed look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the rosette and the stamped images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling! Thanks for joining us at H2H:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute way to make what you have work with the H2H color challenge! Thanks for sharing your card with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card and I love the ribbon embellishment! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! Thanks for playing H2H and Mojo MOnday!

    ReplyDelete