Friday 7 September 2012

Avonlea

Well it's been a busy summer and my creative side has become neglected this past month. Luckily my sister recently had her birthday which got me back in gear. I'm also working on re-vamping my garage into a nice big scrapbooking/craft room so that I can stop working on the floor in my bedroom. Besides my bed, I am overrun with craft goodies. Pretty soon it's all going to start seeping out the door!
So anyway, here is my sister's card, using the new Avonlea paper from Close To My Heart.



All products CTMH unless otherwise posted.
Cardstock: Colonial White, Avonlea Teal, Avonlea Green
Pattern Paper: Avonlea
Ink: Slate, Lagoon,
Stamp: For Every Occassion
Embellishments: Grey Wool Bakers Twine, Mocha Opaque Gems. Silver sparkles not ctmh.

No comments:

Post a Comment