Friday 15 June 2012

For the Best Dad Ever!

I dedicate this post to the best Dad in the world! I always say it but I'm saying it again; I won the family lottery when I was born into this one. I wish everyone could be so lucky.

This is the card I am giving to my Dad and the one I'm entering for the challenge at the Heart 2 Heart blog. Just in time too... :)



All products are CTMH unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: Black, Gray Wool, Colonial White
Pattern Paper: Dotty For You
Stamps: The Best Things, Token Alphabet
Ink: Gray Wool, Pacifica
Embellishments: Black Baker's Twine, Liquid Glass

3 comments:

  1. Very cool card, it's design is really different. Thanks for sharing with us on Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Sarah! Love the way you added the twine. Thanks for joining us :)

    Lucy
    http://www.love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the twine, too! It adds a unique look to your card.

    ReplyDelete