Saturday 7 January 2012

Catch Up Time

Well now that's it's January, a new year, and almost three months since I've posted something, so I thought I better get to it!! Definitely feeling a bit lazy though so I'm not going to go into every detail about every card. Plus I made most of them a while ago and can't remember my recipe! This first one was a birthday card I made for a special friend of mine.



I'll just let you know that this was made using my Create a Critter Cricut cartridge, Close To My Heart's Lucky paper, and then some hemp, glitter and a googly eye. Pretty cute for a simple card eh?

This next card was made for my daughter's birthday, again using the Cricut cutter and some retired CTMH papers as well as CTMH ribbons. Another card with no stamps! Lots of sparkle though. :)



And then I promised Bailey I'd show off the card she made for her sister as well so here it is:


Not bad for an eight year old! She made it using all her own scrapbook goodies.

So I made four Christmas cards this year and was intending to make them in multiples but never quite got around to it. It has been busy around here! JOY seems to be the theme for these.





Except for the gingerbread men, the ribbons, the red beads and the words JOY, all these cards were made with Close To My Heart products. The last two are my personal favourites. So at least I have four recipes ready to go for making these again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment