Sunday 10 April 2011

Magnifique Gathering

I have finally managed to get myself some of the Magnifique patterned paper from CTMH. I have been eyeing it for a while and just had to wait for the right time (and right amount in my bank account) to actually get it. I also got a new stamp set and couldn't wait to use it right away. So with my new goodies, this is what I decided we would make for the Gathering I had on Friday. I am loving the browns and blues right now. We distressed, tore, stamped, cut, inked, poked, tied, etc. I let everyone choose their greeting from the Dainty Thoughts stamp set as well as either patterned or plain cocoa ribbon. It was a busy night! I'm finally warming up to the Kraft Borders now that I've become more comfortable inking them. And now if only I could hold my hand steady enough to get a photo lined up more perfectly...


All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: Colonial White, Chocolate
Patterned Paper: Magnifique
Stamps: True Happiness, Dainty Thoughts
Ink: Chocolate, Outdoor Denim
Kraft Borders, Colonial White Brads, Cocoa Gosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Nice card Sarah. I hope the gals at your gathering whined and complained about cutting out all of those tree1

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Sarah! I love browns and blues.

    ReplyDelete